Cookies are small information files that the server sends to the computer of the user that accesses the website to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the correct operation and viewing of the website.
The cookies of this website are strictly necessary and are installed to optimise the user’s web browsing, especially in regards to languages.
Additionally to the aforementioned, the website www.mundopan.es uses third-party analytic cookies through Google Analytics. These cookies are generated at each access of the web by the users. This anonymously identifies the users to know their preferences for statistical purposes. More information at: http://www.google.com/analytics/
The cookies used in the website are the following:
- PHPSESSID: Expiration: During the session. Session identifier:
- _utmc: Expiration: During the session. Google Analytics. Determines how long the user was in a new session.
- _utmz: Expiration: 6 months. Google Analytics. Identifies the traffic source.
- _ga: Expiration: During the session. Google Analytics, statistics and analysis of the web traffic.
- _icl_current_language: Expiration: During the session. Language selection used to view the website.
- wfvt_92311825: Expiration: During the session. Tracking of the length of the website visit.
- wordpress_test_cookie: Expiration: During the session. This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to verify if the browser has cookies activated.
- wp-settings-3: Expiration: 1 year. Handles the appearance of the website depending on the visiting user.
- wp-settings-time-3: Expiration: 1 year. Handles the appearance of the website depending on the visiting user.
The user may block cookie reception in the Internet preferences of the preferred browser. But he will not be able to navigate www.mundopan.es once they are blocked.