In accordance with Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection and its development regulations, we inform you that the data you have provided on the contact form requesting information on franchise products and services, shall be incorporated onto forms which are duly recorded with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, under Mundopan Artesanal, S.L., hereafter, Mundopan.
All the fields marked with and asterisk (*), are obligatory. If these are omitted, the request will be denied.
Purpose of Personal Data Collection
- The purposes of collecting and processing personal data given to us are as follows:
- Operation of the Mundopan web page and providing the services you have requested.
- Providing information on products and/or services available in Mundopan and their franchises.
- To be able to contact you through surveys, to get to know your opinion on the services provided currently and potential services to be offered in the future.
- Offering assistance to users, managing subscriptions and responding to requests, questions and comments.
- Management, administration, service, expansion and improvement of services which the user may decide to subscribe to, register for or use.
- Carrying out a quantitative and qualitative study of the visits and services used by users to design new services related to Mundopan’s own services.
- Carrying out other communications through special events, programmes, surveys, competitions, draws and other offers and promotions, in addition to administrating participation in these.
Sending of technical, operative and commercial information on the services offered by Mundopan through both traditional and digital means (SMS, phone, email).
In each commercial communication, the user will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe by pressing on the following link UNSUBSCRIBE FROM COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS which appears at the end of all our emails or communicate this in writing to the following email address: email@example.com
Transfer of users’ personal data to third parties
If the user requests a trial of our services, Mundopan Artesanal S.L. will grant the franchisee’s data to the appropriate Mundopan system for the geographic region, for the purpose of handling information requests and product trials.
Mundopán will be able to transfer data to third party companies or professionals, for the purposes of statistical analysis, email or post, customer service or distribution and delivery of the merchandise.
Mundopán will sign appropriate data access contracts with all the companies or professionals whose data they have access to for third parties in order to guarantee their right to privacy and secrecy.
Mundopán uses administrative, functional, technical and physical protection methods to safeguard the personal information we compile and process. Our safety checks are designed to maintain an adequate level of data confidentiality, integrity and availability. We carry out regular tests on our websites, data centres, systems and other assets to see if there are vulnerable safety areas. In the case of personal information (such as credit card numbers) transferred to other websites, these are protected through the use of measured protocols such as the SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer).
Mundopán is committed to personal data secrecy, and its duty to maintain this, adopting the necessary, adequate measures to avoid unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access, considering the technology status at all times.
The user may at any time exercise their right to access, rectify, oppose and cancel personal data, in writing to MundoPan Artesanal S.L. Calle de Severo Ochoa 4 nave 13 – 28522 – Rivas Vaciamadrid (Madrid) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The letter must contain the following information: Name of the data owner, address for notification, ID photocopy or accreditation document and the petition the request is based on.